💥Head of B2B Sales Large Enterprise -GOV-NGO
- Dar es salaam
Drive the Sales Revenue growth of the Large, Government and
Non-Government B2B segment in line with the annual budget & strategy
by providing leadership of the sales team. You will be required to
provide key insights for the formulation and implementation of the
strategic objectives of the B2B unit reporting to the Chief B2B Officer. Recommended:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
OUR WAYS OF LEADING
We lead to provide a positive impact, we
lead by connecting, by Owning, by Delivering, by Change and by Vision.
You will live our values of Trust, Passion, Simplicity, Integrity,
Innovation, & entrepreneurship.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Sales Leadership
leadership to a team of Key Account Managers managing LE, GOV and NGO
ensuring the team meets all company objectives as per the approved
- Ensure all the Sales Channels supporting LE, GOV and NGO are in place and are well managed.
- Prepare and drive the monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales plan in line with the business objectives.
- Develop and Manage the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Pipeline.
- Drive New Sales Revenue (hunting) of the segment in line with the quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget.
- Develop and coordinate key initiatives to ensure retention (Farming) of LE, GOV and NGO.
key customer requirements & Insights supporting the development of
market driven B2B products & Services across Mobile, Fixed, ICT and
other emerging customer demands.
- Support the B2B Marketing team by providing inputs to prepare the Quarterly & Annual Marketing roadmap
- Support the management to identify key market opportunities that will accelerate growth of the B2B unit.
- Coordinate with training process and training unit for the training needs of the LE, GOV, and NGO sales team/channels.
with Zonal Directors and their teams to leverage on existing business
relationships and distribution to accelerate the segments growth.
2. Performance management & Reporting
weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the Sales, pipeline,
and performance of the sales channels within the unit.
- Provide inputs to the B2B planning team to support the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and Annual sales budget/targets.
3. Bad Debt Management
- Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy by supporting the credit control teams.
- Highlight credit risks and advice management accordingly and timely.
4. Supporting Roles
- Other duties as may be assigned to support to drive B2B objectives aligned with the organizational mission and vision.
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in marketing/sales /communication management/ business administration-an MBA is desired
- Minimum 7 years of Senior commercial role, sales/marketing essential with leadership skills
understanding of alternative B2B sales channels. Proficiency with the
MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the
organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted”.
Upload your CV to apply (PDF document is required)
End date to apply: 14/10/2022