Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at AB InBev, 2022
💥AJIRA MPYA ZA SENSA 2022. NAFASI 200,500 (LAKI MBILI NA MIA TANO) TUMA MAOMBI NA CHECK UPDATES ZOTE. CLICK HERE!💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving.
must be undertaken in support of the Process Artisan Where requested,
provide guidance and advice to the shift-based teams on mechanical
equipment, mechanical fault-finding and correct responses to mechanical
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions and clarifying work required
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance outage in accordance with the
- planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learnings from maintenance activities
- Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner
- Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule
problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be
resolved using the appropriate problem-solving techniques
- Partake in carrying out running repairs on plant and equipment, or support the Process Artisans in carrying out repairs
- When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action
- Complete the administration tasks relating to any running repairs carried out as per CMMS requirements
- Where problems have occurred during routine activities, apply the correct problem-solving approach to resolve
required, call in additional resources to assist in problem solving or
escalate to the Maintenance Controller for direction
- Assist fellow team members to resolve problems
- Operate in a safe manner at all times, and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected
- Carry out work according to the work instructions and adhere to appropriate AB InBev policies and procedures
- Carry out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties
Qualifications, Competencies, & Experience:
- FTC/Diploma Mechanical Engineering degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 months on the job training plus Manufacturer Basic Maintenance Training
- Ideal 3-6 months on the job training
- 2 Years experience operating utilities plants or as an Artisan in a similar industry
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Please
note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to
use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than 18 May 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy ARUSHA at AB InBev Tanzania – MECHANICAL ARTISAN