in Tanzania 2021: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2021
Territory Manager – Lake Zone
MWANZA-SB MERALI BUILDING(TZA)
the authority of the Network Operation Manager, he is responsible for a
profit center that he pilots with the support of functional and
operational units (customer service, maintenance, SFS, accounting,
etc.). He is the main person responsible for the service stations he
- He spells out, coordinates, develops and supervises the policies of the Network Department with respect to:
-SFS: shop, wash, maintenance bay, food, programming and promotional operations
-Reception of Products/ Service / Quality: Top service,
-Hygiene / Safety / Environment / Safety of property and of persons
-Maintenance: in interface with the maintenance unit, he makes sure that the operator observes the contract terms.
studies, proposes and negotiates the economic aspects of the contracts
within the framework of their installation, of their renewal or of
annual renegotiation (working capital required & Forecasted P &
- He controls and wards off the financial risks by making a
monthly check on the manager’s financial health (financial situation)
and analyzes the economic and commercial performance levels (Real P
- He proposes and implements the action plans required for optimizing results.
proposes and implements the continuing training plan for all station
staff. He prepares and proposes a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- He implements a competition and sectorial watch; identifies and characterizes possible prospects, analyzes the competition.
- He enrolls new fuel card customers and maintains the existing customers
conducts stock control and review all records pertaining to station
operations – manually maintained records + electronic (FCC)
- He ensures the stations comply with statutory requirements
- He ensures hygiene control at the shops is implemented as per TOTAL HACCP rules
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Context and environment
- Complexity of the business relationship vis-à-vis managing tenants (CODO) holding independent trade status.
- Highly competitive environment (increasing activity of independents, parallel market).
- Demanding when it comes to financial aspects (major stakes).
- Increased attention to environmental problems / sustainable development.
- Works 80% in the field / frequent night time visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in commercial fields with at least three years’ experience
- Autonomy, organization (ability to hierarchize events), strict approach, feeling for business and for customer service.
- Analytic mind, reactivity, availability.
- Ability to listen and communicate, managerial potential.
- Field man / woman.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Offer ID 40544BR
Region, department, area Tanzania
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords) BUKOBA
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required Minimum 3 years
Employer company TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.