|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2022
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Mwanza, Tanzania
- Moshi, Tanzania
Job Description :
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully coordinated beverage business and a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in
Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second largest
beer company with a market share of around 25%.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited, commenced
commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam and
changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002. The company was
acquired by EABL in October 2010 and now has three breweries located in
Dar , Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium
Lager and Serengeti Lite. Other brand portfolios include Guinness
smooth, Guinness, Pilsner Lager. Headquartered in Dar, SBL is also the
distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirit
brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®,
Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®
Purpose of Role
The Decision support Manager – Manufacturing
role is part of the SBL Supply Finance Team charged with the ownership
and oversight of budgeting and providing analysis and Insights to help
drive decision to support the business in having a competitive cost of
production, this is through.
- Supporting effective budgeting and budget control environment.
- Providing insightful variance analysis/commentary to key business partners.
with Site Finance Teams to understand current and future spend
requirements and ensure delivery of operational efficiencies and cost
initiatives underpinning financial forecasts to ensure spend is within
- Support all planning activities for Supply Chain,
delivering Budget, Long range plans, re-forecasts and monthly rolling
- Lead reviews of monthly performance and providing guidance and insight to drive decision making through the BPM process.
and challenge KPIs to be able to articulate key movements in spend and
to drive cost efficiencies include process end to end understanding
- Ensure proper costing of products and monitor variances to standard prices both locally and imported products.
- Ensure accuracy and timely submission of all group
- Responsible for COGs value chain analysis end to end.
- Ensure quality data in SAP, COGS Insights, and other ERPs used for reporting
- Follow up with shared services center to ensure accurate reporting and delivery of agreed KPIs
the fixed asset ledger through continuous tracking, reporting and
reconciliation as well as annual verification of fixed assets.
- Perform CARM controls to ensure successful audits and correct statutory reporting in this regard.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 5 years proven experience working in Supply Chain, Finance functions
- Degree level (B. Com/BBA (Accounting option) with strong academic record
- Qualified Accountant (CPA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly numerate / strong analytical skills / comfortable with detail but able to interpret detail for senior stakeholders
- Strong systems skills (SAP in particular)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :Moshi, Mwanza