Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an
outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff,
Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose –
Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our
company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform
and how we create shared value.Recommended:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage
business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the
portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and
Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of
several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as
Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
a safe working environment and ensure all equipment within packaging is
operated jn line with required Environment, Health and Safety standards
Delivering quality product that meets Diageo specifications to both
Internal and external customers
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene of across all packaging equipment and areas around the equipment
- Planning and controlling the production area to ensure delivery that is on time and in full to the agreed schedule
- Reducing waste in the operation to meet or exceed cost targets.
- Coaching and Development of employees jn area of responsibility.
- Establishing continuous improvement as a way of life through the active introduction of operational best practices.
- Active participation in own personal development initiatives as a leader of people.
proper application of RCPS through role modelling and leadership. Raise
5 why’s as defined by agreed trigger points and lead situational
problem solving on shift.
- Completely accountable for planning and driving the Asset Care agenda for the shift
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Certificate or Diploma in Production Management
- Diploma in Engineering/Food Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry is highly preferable
- IBD Diploma in Packaging and/or Brewing Experience
- Atleast 5 (five) years management experience in a Brewing or Packaging Industry.
in food or drink manufacturing environment, management of people
performance and development and Environmental and Occupational Health
and Safety in the food or drink manufacturing industry
- Barriers to Success in Role (Optional):
- Lack of people management skills o Lack of communication skills
- Lack of packaging knowledge
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location: Moshi
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2022-09-15-07:00