Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Youth
Power in Social Action, 2022
Power in Social Action Jobs 2022
Power in Social Action, a Non-Profit organization based in Usa River
District Arusha, is looking for a Program Manager with a strong
affection for strategic management and coordination.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Scope of the role
Manager leads the overall development and implementation of Youth Power
in Social Action Programme in response to needs in line with the
vision, mission, strategy, policies, and standards of the organisation.
This will be under the support of board of directors she/he represents
the organisation towards governmental and nongovernmental stakeholders
in the location. She/he coordinates the Youth Power in Social Action
Programmes activities and interventions and ensures quality and
effectiveness of services. Also ensures the cost-efficiency on the
implementation of the programmes in the program and optimal use of
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
Academic qualification and experiences:
- Bachelor/Master degree in social works/community development/sociology or relevant field.
experiences not less than 3 years which should include, at least 2
years working at managerial levels within reputable NGOs working in
- Strong background on programming and projects management.
- Intensive experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Strong background in proposal development and donor negotiation skills with good track record of awarded proposals.
- Strong, leadership and interpersonal skills and group dynamics management skills
- Strong background in livelihoods and economic empowerment for most vulnerable groups.
- Ability to forge and manage partnership with Government and Civil Society Organizations.
- Ability to champion fundraising initiatives with experience in effective engagement of corporates.
candidate should possess the emotional stability to lead and guide the
large community of children and staff, maintaining the required high
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent knowledge of MS Offices and strong communication skills.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply
Send your application letters together with CVs and copy certificates through below email address, Tom Kuperus: firstname.lastname@example.org or Aster Geerardyn via email@example.com
Closing date is 10th September, 2022.at 5:00pm (17hrs)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Youth Power in Social Action – Program Manager