|Tindwa Medical and Health Services|
in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Tindwa Medical and Health Services 2022
Tindwa Medical and Health Services Jobs 2022
Tindwa Medical and Health Services founded by Dr. Chakou Halfani
as Tanzania Healthcare Promoters Consortium in order to focus on
prevention and public awareness for emergency medical conditions as well
as occupational health and safety diseases in Tanzania.The same year it
was transformed into sole proprietorship as Tindwa Medical and Health
Services (TMHS) with business mission to provide best quality emergency
care as well as occupational health and safety services in East Africa.
Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Job Title : Medical Doctor
Department : Medical Services
Reports To : HOD Medical Services
medical services (EMS) is a large portion of the operational
responsibility. Work involves stressful situations dealing with
emergency situations such as heart attacks, cardiac arrests, overdoses,
strokes, trouble breathing, pediatric emergencies, falls, car crashes,
assaults and emotionally ill patients. This position may involve medical
responses on a transport unit (ambulance) or on a remote setting/site.
composure in dealing with authorities, patients, families, hospital
staff, outside professional agencies, co-workers and supervisory
personnel, whether volunteer or paid, occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as death, dismemberment, pediatric death, total devastation and loss
- May be required to hold over to cover emergencies and work overtime without advanced notice.
sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for prolonged
periods of time and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines
or uneven terrain. Must be physically fit to perform job functions
adequately as dictated by occupational health. ∙ Be able to hear and
understand at normal range levels.
- May be required to use
vehicles in the performance of duties. Vehicles are to include but not
limited to: cars, trucks, and ambulances
- On occasion may be required to perform stressful physical activity.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in direct clinical practice as the principal component of his/her professional responsibility within the Department.
medical assessment, diagnostic determination, and clinical management
necessary to ensure appropriate clinical disposition of Emergency
Department patients. 3. Accurate and timely completion of all clinical
and professional records and documentation to assure compliance with
local, state, and federal regulatory, licensure, and accreditation
- Communicate with consulting providers as necessary to facilitate necessary ongoing care and treatment of patients.
to create a positive work culture within department and
cross-departmental teams. 6. Perform other related duties incidental to
the work described herein.
- Work requires Medical Doctor, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD)
- BLS, ACLS and ITLS training.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in emergency department in well recognized facility.
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter with current CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com before 30th September, 2022..
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS) – Medical Doctor