Mara Gold Mine Ltd
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – North
Mara Gold Mine Limited, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Tarime, Mara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit a Underground
Fitter to join and grow their team. You will be expected to align to
the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with our best
people teams. You will contribute in a safe and cost-effective manner to
achieve targets in accordance with Mine Safety Standards, Policies and
Procedures and ensure daily targets are met. Recommended:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees.
repairing mechanical issues, diagnostics/Fault Finding and Routine
inspection on a variety of Underground machines Coordinate activities in
the unit and report to Underground Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure that mobile equipment maintained in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Ensure all Barrick safe work practices observed and implemented in the department of responsibility.
the preparation and execution of maintenance plans and schedules on the
basis of daily, weekly and monthly mining and ore processing
- The quality, cost and timeliness of maintenance activities are critical to the project as a whole.
- Ensure maintenance costs are kept to, or below assigned budget.
- Display a sense of urgency to ensure timely repair and maintenance of mine equipment.
to the operations by ensuring that all maintenance activities are
planned and completed in a cost effective manner with minimal disruption
to ore processing and mining activities.
- Demonstrate commitment
to safe work practices by example and act immediately on any unsafe act
or situation observed and monitor standards.
- Actively promote
and foster the development of a pro-active site safety behaviors that
makes safety an integral part of all work activities.
- Identify and rectify/report specific hazards using Job Safety Analysis (JSA) process.
- Assist with accident/incident investigation and with the induction and training of new employees
- A relevant trade qualification in mechanical or Technician Certificate from a recognized institution.
- A Mechanical Trade Certification is highly desired.
Experience and competencies needed
- Minimum 5 years post apprenticeship experience working on underground mobile fleet.
- Experience working on Sandvik and Caterpillar machines is highly desired
- Demonstrated competencies in the rebuild and servicing of underground mining mobile equipment’s.
oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to
interact with People of diverse cultures and levels.
What We Can Offer
- You A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
Posting Date 08/13/2022, 12:49 PM
Apply Before 09/27/2022, 12:49 PM
Locations North Mara Location
Thanks for reading Maintenance Fitter at Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine Limited 2022