in Tanzania 2022: New Jobs Vacancies at Allterrain
Services Tanzania Limited, 2022
Services Tanzania Limited Jobs 2022
Services Tanzania Limited is an experienced Camp facility Management
Company with more than 20 years in the operation in Tanzania dealing
with Catering, Cleaning, Facilities Management and outsourcing.
Allterrain Services Tanzania Limited is currently seeking to appoint an Accountant
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Reports to: ATS Tsebo Tanzania Operation Manager.
of a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance related field or any
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform
job duties may be considered
- A good understanding of our business
- A working experience in commercial environment
- Good appreciation of tax and other statutory requirements
- Spreadsheet and Accounting software familiarization
- Demonstrable ability in Admin and Logistics support
- Can do spirit and result orientation
- Ability to use vested authority to ensure respect and produce result
- Track record of consistent competence and integrity
- Experience in a catering, facilities Management or mining environment
- Independent worker with little need for supervision
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
Project Accountant will have the authority, responsibility and shall
take accountability for managing the financial matters in the Project:
this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
and Expense budget – This will be set and agreed between with the
Project Manager and Project Accountant on arrival at the project.
- Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the Company budget and developing cost control measures.
- The budget will be monitored through the accounting software.
Project will be audited periodically and the Accountant must ensure
that full cooperation is extended to these auditors and their
- ATS Group employees provide assistance with monthly reconciliation’s and auditing assistance.
various accounting data e.g. meals served to prepare and analyze
financial income and other accounting statement and reports.
- Maintaining general accounting systems for use by management in controlling expenditure and ensuring compliance with tax laws.
for approval and implementation accounting standards and procedures to
ensure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and
compliance with statutory regulations.
- Issuing all procedures defining the manner in which financial accounting transactions are to be recorded and reported.
- Maintaining surveillance overthe accounting systems employed in the company and initiates changes for approval as necessary.
- Providing functional direction, coordination and advice to Project Managers in their accounting activities:
- Cost accounting, General accounting, Billing procedures and General office management
with department heads, area managers, and others in management on
accounting matters and an interpretation and use of related reports.
- Ensuring sound financial record keeping as well as development and maintenance of financial systems and procedures.
- Advising Management and implementing all Company financial policies and procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control systems to safeguard the organization’s assets.
- Preparing monthly accounts (balance sheet and income statements).
- Collecting financial data from units- e.g. month end creditors.
- Capturing sales/revenue to derive turnover for each month.
- Ensuring that various expenditure is captured in the accounts for the correct period
- Balancing all accounts including stocks and cash control accounts, pre-payment accounts, accruals, inter-company accounts etc
- Reconciling various creditors (suppliers) and debtors (clients) accounts.
- Checking payment and capturing them in the accounting software program.
- Analyzing various income statements, balance sheet and combined income statement.
- Maintaining a good inventory control system for stock items.
- Maintaining inventory of all company assets.
- Preparing annual Project budgets and develops a system for forecasting of materials procurement.
- Building and maintaining contact with all suppliers.
Stock Control, Stock Levels, Stock Checking, Stock Variances &
Spoilages, and Stock Ordering – Accountant will oversee all aspects of
the Company stock control function including spot checking stock records
for accuracy. Spoilages and Variances have to be accounted for.
Petty Cash or Bank Expense Accounts – The Accountant will ensure that
all expenses have corresponding signed valid receipts and supporting
paper work including any necessary valid Tax/VAT receipts for the
expenses made. ATS Group employees provide assistance with monthly
reconciliation’s and auditing assistance.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicant are invited to submit their CVs(indicating the titles in the subject matter via email to: – Jangas@tsebo.com or Tyusufali@tsebo.com
listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security
clearance: competency assessment: physical capability assessment,
Please forward applications before 15 August, 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at Allterrain Services Tanzania Limited – Accountant