|ABSA Group Limited
ABSA Group Limited Jobs, 2022
We are a diversified standalone
African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of
products and services across personal and business banking, corporate
and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest
diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries
across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Absa Group Limited
is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified
financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the
continent and around 41 000 employees.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius,
Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in
Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have
representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance
operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and
Finance Business Partner
Position: Finance Business Partner
job requisition id R-15936367
Location: Absa House – ABTBring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank
with regional and international expertise, a career with our family
offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to
reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal:
Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your
future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your
potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To process Financial Management information through the TM1 accurately and timely
To ensure that the reporting requirements to the Group are complete, accurate and timely (Flash, Compass and LUM)
Provide accurate and timely Management Financials
- To process Financial Management information through the TM1 accurately and timely
- To ensure that the reporting requirements to the Group are complete, accurate and timely (Flash, Compass and LUM)
- Provide accurate and timely Management Financials
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
Planning and Performance Management (50%)
- Receive and process TM1 extracts as at 10th, 20th, and end month.
- Provide Reconciliations SAP and TM1
- Carry out trend analysis to, measure the accuracy of the data
- Document all agreed adjustments.
- Ensure system backups are done
- Participate in departmental snap checks
accurate and timely MI on financial performance of the business as
reported to BACTo report financial and other performance measures
(metrics) to Absa Africa.
- To prepare and submit timely Eliminations and ARRTS updates for review.
- To provide accurate and timely FLASH numbers.
- Ensure intercompany eliminations are resolved within 24 hours
- To ensure timely reconciliations with agreed resolution dates on issues.
- To perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by senior management
- Assist in RAF and MTP planning including
- To perform quarterly industry analysis and share inputs to management and MBR
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Decision support (40%)
- To report in detail income/cost trend analysis.
- To monitor reported actual income and costs against budgets (STP).
- To ensure system back-ups are done.
Team building and Support (10%)
responsibility for personal performance development, training and
career development plans and ensure they are relevant and progressed.
- Actively contribute to immediate team.
- Performing assigned snap checks allocated as per guidelines.
and maintain a culture of empowerment and professionalism within the
team. Initially none but great potential in the future.
Risk and Controls Objectives
that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with
regulatory requirements, Absa Operational Risk Framework and internal
Absa Policies and Standards
Manage risk and control effectively by applying applicable risk frameworks and embedding a positive risk culture:
- Understanding of own role in the end to end processes in which you play a part, including applicable risks and controls.
- Adhere to Absa’s policies and procedures applicable to own role, demonstrating sound judgment and responsible risk management.
all risk events / incidents / issues using the defined process for your
business area and help to understand why these happened and how to
prevent them in future.
- Proactively look for ways to improve the
control environment by considering what could go wrong in the processes
you operate and how errors could be prevented.
- Continuous and proactive engagement with regulatory bodies, unions where applicable
- All mandatory training completed to deadline All mandatory training completed to deadline
- Team player
- Analysis and judgement
- Information gathering
- Business awareness
- Good communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Quality conscious
Technical skills / Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- PC skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
Knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies required to undertake the role:
knowledge of the bank’s products. Successful delivery of business and
cultural change and delivery and embedding of associated benefits
Other requirements specific to the role:
- Basic university education, Minimum CPA (T)
Training likely to assist effectiveness in the role, and which may have been completed prior to undertaking this role:
- Product / Service knowledge
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
Values and Behaviours represent the set of standards which governs the
actions of all of us who work for the bank and against which the
performance of every one of us in Absa are being assessed and rewarded:
- I drive high performance to achieve sustainable results
- I’m obsessed with customer
- I have an African heartbeat
- I believe our people are our strengths
- Higher Diplomas: Financial Sciences (Required)
Deadline: 10th August, 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at ABSA Bank Limited Tanzania – Finance Business Partner