Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Population Services International (PSI) Tanzania 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
With over 45years of
experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Service
International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing
organization. PSI is reimagining health care, by putting the consumer at
the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We
are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and
shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered health
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Location DAR ES SALAAM
No. of positions 10
successful research assistant will enter into a framework agreement
with PSI to execute different research tasks and recommend strategies to
ensure data quality, and client safety and compliance as per the
respective task orders.
- Conducting and complete research and collect information by assigned methods in the specified area for various studies
- Conduct data verification for studies conducted by other research vendors
- Conducting Data cleaning and analysis in Excel, SPSS or in STATA format Support other research activities
- Diploma in social science, healthy community development or equivalent, Bachelor degree will be added advantage
- At least One(1) year experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research activities
in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data using either Excel, SPSS
or STATA for quantitative studies and NVIVO for qualitative studies
- Basic computer skills using MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Spread sheets
- Fluency in English and Swahili (both verbal and written)
- Ability to use electronic devices for data collection.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate name of the position on the subject
line of your email. Applications will be considered valid, if
sent/received before 1700hrs, Friday, 5th August, 2022.
NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Thanks for reading 10 New Job Opportunities at PSI Tanzania – Research Assistants