|Ramani Investment Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Ramani Investment Limited, 2022
Ramani Investment Limited
Investment Limited deals with rental of Earth moving equipment across
Tanzania. The company is looking for a qualified Safety Officer to join
it’s Team at one of its Sites in Chunya.
- Can lead the Emergency response team in hazardous situations.
- Manage OSHA database System including registration of industrial Area.
- Prepare and Enforce Healthy and safety policies at workplace.
Ramani and Contractor personnel working in the mines are in compliance
with policies and safety requirements as per Ramani Policy and Legal
legislations as per the Government of Tanzania.
- Advice, Assist and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented
- Have a clear understanding of the mines site preparedness and Emergency Plans and Procedures
- Maintaining and updating as needed SOPs For all safe work Practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training.
- Any other functions as OSHA, NEMC and Environmental stake holders concerns In Mining sites
- Diploma In Workplace Safety and Healt
- National Occupational Health And safety Modules
- Diploma in Workplace safety and health Modules
- NEMC certificate of registration.
- An International Health and Safety Passport Training the Trainer (is an Added advantage)
- Degree in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering (is an added Advantage)
- At least three (3) years of Experience in similar position.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested candidates may send their Applications through to email@example.com
Apply Before 27/06/2022.