|National Bank of Commerce|
Officer : Agency Banking Technical support
Position: Officer : Agency Banking Technical support
locations Head Office NBC
time type Full time
job requisition id R-15931584
is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of
experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and
investment banking, wealth management products and services.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Overall Job Purpose.
1.Manage the POS movement and Revenue collection upfront
2.Manage Wakala Lead Generation through GPS tacking system
3.Oversee Agency banking Suspense accounts , commission , reconciliation
4.Manage Agents Stationary including POS distribution and Bill board to agents
5.Ensure effective & efficiency management day-to-day Agent activities, eg Floats, Account opening, card activation etc.
6.Overseeing processes in recruitment, training and supervision of all agents attached to the branch network
Accountability: Team Leadership Sales and Service -Time split 60%
- Monitoring of agency activities /transactions and ensure that complaints / queries are resolved within SLA
- Lead channel migration to drive agent transactions by developing value add services to be conducted on POS,.
- Support to develop tailor made cash management solutions on the agency platforms to meet individual corporate entity needs
Support & analyze market dynamics and intelligence, changes and
competition to make the agent business ahead of the competition with
- Monitor availability and reliability of the
systems for seamless agent transactions. Escalate downtime issues to
support teams promptly
- Promote brand visibility through marketing and communication
- Manage agent compensation structure to ensure agent banking commission are paid on time.
Accountability: Compliance, Governance and Controls time split – 20%
- Update risk assessment reports on agency operations.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures on provision of services through agents.
of agents to establish their potential based on KYC procedures,
financial ability, business prospects, personality, social standing in
the community and other criteria as shall be established from time to
- Training of agents and bank staff
- Ensuring that agents comply with BOT prudential guidelines as well as contractual obligations with the bank.
with the COO areas on any major processing issues directly linked with
the product design or the channels through which the products are
Accountability: Business Continuity 10%
- Manage POS device readiness and distribution to Agent
- Address all POS issues which impact POS operations while within end user resolutions (not requiring IT attentions)
- Manage POS Application updates issues wherever we have new releases and monitor the behavior of POS
- Make sure that ALL POS has latest APK release within 14 Days after new release issued
- Perform User Acceptance Test and live proving on all new releases
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Contribute to team and self-development 10%
- Day-to-day coaching and co-ordination of staff/ Agents to ensure delivery objectives of POS
strong relationships with the Branch network & Supplier of POS to
ensure working together to realizing value from the agents linked to
- Share knowledge and experiences with network staff of all functions
- Provide cover for other team members when required to.
- Agree annual performance objectives with the line manager.
- Pursue continued improvement in personal development by participating in development program and training.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas, Experience in a similar environment