International (VFI) 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) Jobs 2022
Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a
fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB), has a loan book of
TZs. 17 billion and 30,000 customer base, more that 5,000 of them being
small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and
committed Tanzanian young men & women who have passion for people’s
economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Customer Service Officer
Work Reference No. 002/22
Position: Customer Service Officer
Reporting to: Business Centre Manager (BCM)
- Provides support to Business Centre Manager in day to day activities related to data entry/ in VFT MFB system
- Provide satisfactory customer serv ice to VFT internal and external customers
- Attends customer inquiries
- Promotes/markets Savings
- Directs customers to respective officer or right channel
- Monitors/attends customers’ ATM usage
- Register and solve customers’ compliances
- Pass right information to customers
- Issues marketing tools such as fliers to customers
- Ensure accurate data entry
- Acknowledges bank correspondence
- Sends disbursement sheet to Central Processing Center,
- Post and receive the Business Centre Parcels
- Does photo copy and printings,
- Keeps the Business Center stationeries
- Keeps under safe custody all clients loan collaterals, files, documents and other valuable items
- Opens savings accounts
cash reimbursement disbursement as per policy Effect cash and cheque
payment s as per authorized, approved or request voucher
- Ensure payment of services delivery agents, partners e g. bills, contractors, labour wages if any
- Purchases of office items e g water, sugar, utensils e t c
Education & Experience:
- Degree Holder in Accounting,
- Must have a clear understanding of data entry and technology
- Very good knowledge and comfort dealing with financial information
- Very good analytical &. reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Be a good leader
- Very good communication and marketing skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to develop strong VFT relationships and Clients Builds strong teams work
- Able to manage the multiple relationships of Staff and
- Central Processing Centre
FAST Project Manager
Work Reference No. QQ1/22
Position: FAST Project Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
for supporting Business Centres in scaling up the Savings Group Loan
the FAST product. The scale up is focused on the loan and other products
such as insurance and savings to the Savings Group.
- Developing roll out plan which includes, location, staffing plan, required budget and projections
- Train WV staff, including HQ and AP on the product
- Train VFT branch staff on the product and procedures
- Monitor Field Officers and Business Centre Managers’ performance on a regular basis
- Liaise with IT to set up necessary channels including the functioning of ODK/LMMS and mobile money w here possible
- Oversee implement the recruitment hiring onboarding of Field Officers together with People and Culture
- Continuously coach and train Field Officers
- Continuously train Business Centre Managers for effective monitoring
- Implementing technical improvements with ODK as they emerge with cooperation of FI IT team
- Monitor loan performance
- Ensure proper reporting of FAST loans in core banking system and Bankbi
- Oversight of other financial products such as insurance and savings for Saving Groups.
- Support Business Centres in building a pipeline of potential Savings Groups.
- Coordinate and support impact surveys as needed.
- Bachelor degree in any of the following fields;
- Community Development,
- Rural Development,
- Social Science Economics
- Or other related fields
- Experience of at least 5 years in working direct with Saving Groups, 2 of which must be at the Managerial Supervisory position.
- Must be fluent in English
- Flexible to travel up country and in rural areas
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Power point, Excel and word
- Must have proven leadership ability
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About our working environment & remuneration.
Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working
environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and
rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic
and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1546,
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
The position should be the subject of the email application.
The deadline for the application is on 17th January, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.