|Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Vacancies at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) 2021
Overview: Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a
single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of
AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South
Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents.
The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western
Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of
the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in
Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a
supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven
individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned hereunder…GGML DO
NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the
candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,237 POSTS)
We have the following job vacancies positions below (Click Title you want to open and read full job descriptions):
- Technician 1 – Electrical (2 Posts)
- Tradesperson 1 – Fitter Mechanics
- Technician 1 – UG Geotech (5 Posts)
- Technician 1 – OP Geotech (3 Posts)
- Operator 1 – Equipment (Gold Room)
- Attendant 3 – Lamproom (2 Posts)
IN CASE YOU MISSED PREVIOUS INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Intern – Process Plant Metallurgy
- Intern – Process Plant Instrumentation
- Intern – Underground Mine HV Electrical Engineering
- Intern – Geology
- Intern – Open Pit Mine Planning
- Intern – Underground Mine Planning (2 Posts)
GGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you
be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to our Security Department,
Investigation Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply)
or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075
(SMS rates apply) or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com.