Job Title: Manager – Operation Risk
Department: Risk & Compliance
Reporting to: Head, Risk & Compliance
Responsible for: N/A
Region: Dar es SalaamPURPOSE:
- Focus and implement an effective Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) within the Croup to ensure operational risks and controls are being managed appropriately across the Group in a proactive, risk based and disciplined manner to meet external, internal and regulatory requirements.
- Review and monitor Product / Business / Functional operational risk management from an end-to-end basis.
- Promote a strong operational risk management and compliance culture.
- Implement ORMF across the Group along with embedment of first line self-assessment model, report and analyze operational risks items to the Risk Management Committee (RMC).
- Facilitate, embed and deploy Key Control Standards (KCS), Key Control Self-Assessments (KCSAs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) across the Group.
- Report operational losses, operational risk events, deviations from policy, KCSAs and KRI exceptions, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions; escalate key risk situations that pose significant risk to the Group.
- Understand new product risk profile and assess the existing key controls to determine the level of control effectiveness, adequacy, efficiency and relevancy for new product risk mitigation.
- Implement an effective risk acceptance process to comply with ORMF and delegation of authority.
- Track, consolidate and report on the status of open control issues, regulatory findings, audit findings, scheduled KCSAs and KRIs outcomes.
- Conduct independent quality assurance of RCSAs and KRIs results and monitor exception reports, conduct trend analysis and escalate risks.
- Provide a comprehensive monthly Group operational risk report in line with the ORMF.
- Undertake continuous awareness programs on Operational risk policies and procedures.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Degree holder & over 4 years of experience in Risk Management or Internal Controls in a bank.
- Team player who demonstrate initiative and assertiveness and team coordination.
- Exposure to Operational risk management model in a Group structure.
- Strong product knowledge and strong track record in change management.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Application deadline:- 26th November 2021
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment is a Scam