Jobs in Tanzania 2021: New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
💥JESHI LA POLISI TANZANIA: MAJINA YA WALIOITWA KWENYE INTERVIEW SEPTEMBER. CLICK HERE!💥
💥PART 3: JESHI LA POLISI TANZANIA: AJIRA NYINGINE MPYA SEPTEMBER. CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES 2ND SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Management and Development for
Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose
primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the
people of Tanzania and the world at large. These priorities include:
communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria;
Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition;
Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as
Health System Strengthening. MDH strongly believes in and works in
partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of
Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC);
President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG);
donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing
partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations
New Job Opportunities at Management and Development for Health (MDH)
regard MDH now invites applications from suitable, qualified and skilled
persons to fill the following available vacancies below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
LOCATION: Geita, Kagera, Tabora & Dar es Salaam
REPORTS TO: Community Project Manager
Community District Data Officer is responsible to oversee overall
community data collection, analysis, and reporting. She/He is
responsible to oversee data officers, community volunteers in the
district including providing continuous support and mentorship on data
entry and submission.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To develop, modify and maintain database entry and cleaning programs in the respective district.
To develop data input controls, range and logic checks, and other data
management processes based on input from other team members.
3. To ensure the accuracy of data entry and collaborate with program staff to resolve data entry issues.
4. To design, modify, generate, and maintain database reports in collaboration with regional community data manager.
5. To train data entry team and volunteers in the use of both mobile and desktop data entry and cleaning programs.
To adopt and enforce standard operating procedures for QA/QC,
evaluation of data entry accuracy, and work performance of the field
data team staff members.
7. To develop relevant knowledge and skills
through training and self-study; remain current on new trends in DBMS;
and inform program development management.
8. To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,319 POSTS)
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Health Informatics, Statistics or related field.
2. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with data management systems in the community HIV/AIDS program settings.
3. Experience with National HIV M&E system especially CTC-2, CTC3 and paper-based M&E tools (CTC-2, HTS registers).
4. Strong knowledge in PEPFAR reporting system (DATIM) and MER indicators.
Demonstrated experience with use and manipulation of mobile data
collection tools such as open data kit (ODK), Commcare and Kobo toolbox.
6. Working knowledge on intermediate excel tools such as pivot tables, COUNTIF and SUMIF functions.
7. Working experience with various data analytic applications such as STATA and R.
8. Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
9. Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
HOW TO APPLY:
candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application
letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information
(email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related
referees.The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position
applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the
email. Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director
through email firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2021.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested
candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be