|Viamo East Africa|
💥Check FORM FIVE SELECTION 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano na Vyuo 2021. CLICK HERE!💥
Files | Form 5 and Colleges Joining Instructions 2021/22 for Government
Schools/Colleges All Regions in Tanzania | Click Here💥
💥Important: Uthibitisho TAMISEMI 2021/2022 for Colleges Selection | Verify Now Here💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Mobile technology is revolutionizing
how organizations engage with their end-users. More than 96% of the
world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now
possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3
billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant,
timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their
voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the
technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power
of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
We are locally known as Voto Mobile Limited and globally we are recognizing as Viamo.
Viamo connects individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions.
more than 30.5 million people reached in 2020 alone, we are well on our
way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
About the role
will be our representative in the country and a leader within the M4D
movement. Your role is to ensure that every large development
organization knows about our organization and our offerings, to design
digital engagement strategies with these organizations, and supervise
our program implementation. In Tanzania, we already have partnerships in
place with UNICEF, Care International, Rijk Zwaan, Girl Effect, Ubongo
Kids, MEDA, and more. The CEO will work closely with the Country
Manager, Product Managers and Project Managers
with local and international partners to design and launch effective
mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships,
co-designing projects, preparing budgets, and responding to RFPs.
- Delight our partners with quality, timely execution of program deliverables.
- Manage the 3-2-1 Service, expanding the content available, developing commercial partnerships to diversify revenue
relationships with Mobile Network Operators to ensure the
infrastructure is in place to connect with all mobile phones in Tanzania
- Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies
- Run the country office, ensuring invoices are paid, salaries are processed, and banking is managed correctly.
- Managing the Viamo Tanzania team: Country Manager, 3-2-1 Product Manager, Finance & Administration Officer, Program Manager
- Represent the organization at local events advocating for the use of our mobile technology
Key Performance Indicators
- Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements
- Bookings: Value of secured partnerships
- Revenue: Execution & invoicing of program deliverables
Team and Reporting Structure
Reports to Regional Director East Africa
Line manages Country Manager, 3-2-1 Product Manager, Finance & Administration Officer, and Program Manager.
Apply now with a CV and a short cover letter at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting the application is 30th June, 2021.