programs and research that address major health issues, HIV, malaria,
tuberculosis, maternal and child health and non-communicable diseases.
Headquartered at Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health
in New York City, has offices in 16 countries. Our multidisciplinary
team includes staff with technical, clinical, implementation, research,
operations, program and financial management expertise.
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2021 (1,237 POSTS)
- Coupon Managers (6 Posts)
- Quantitative Interviewers (4 Posts)
- HIV Counselor/Nurses (7 Posts)
- Laboratory Technicians (4 Posts)
- Receptionists (4 Posts)
- Bio-behavioral Survey Coordinators (5 Posts)
- Formative Assessment Interviewers (4 Posts)
- Site Coordinators (4 Posts)
- Strategic Information Assistants (6 Posts)
“All above positions is contingent upon availability of grant funding. Columbia
University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It
does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on
the basis of race, color, sex, gender, religion, creed, national and
ethnic origin, age, citizenship, status as a perceived or actual victim
of domestic violence, disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
status as a Vietnam era or disabled veteran, or any other legally
Application close: 10th March 2021 E. Africa Standard Time