💥CHECK AJIRA ZA MUDA NEC MAJIMBO YOTE. CLICK HERE!
Job Title: A360 Country Lead
Who we are
over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population
Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social
marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the
consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the
front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health
markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer
There are over 8,000 “PSI’ers” around the
world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development
professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with
unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
A360 Country Lead will be responsible for the overall strategic
leadership, as well as management of the Adolescents 360 – Amplify
(A360a), a 15 months, $ 2.5M follow on project to Adolescents 360
(A360), the adolescent health project to address unplanned pregnancy
amongst adolescent girls in Tanzania that is ending in September 2020.
The project is co-funded by the BMGF & CIFF.
plans, organize and supervise the implementation of the A360a project
in Tanzania using established goals and major performance objectives;
- Facilitate evidence-based decision making; communication and education programmes;
- Prepare reports including monthly, quarterly and annual reports to donor, PSI and GOT as required;
regular review of the overall performance of A360 activities; support
the documentation of best practices and lessons learned according to
- Support in new business development by participating
in proposal writing and contributing in preparation of concept notes
for projects relevant to ASRHR and FP.
of relationships with the Foundations in-country, other donor agencies
and implementing partners to accomplish project goals;
the A360a project in Tanzania is optimally supported by senior
management team and other support units within the organization;
- Manage the relationship with the Government of Tanzania (especially PO-RALG and MOHCDGEC);
A360a Tanzania at the national and international arena; ensuring that
A360a Tanzania receives appropriate support and secures conducive
enabling environment for sustainability;
- Lead in attracting
potential funding through showcasing and presenting A360a work both in
national and international forums as a new business development
- Finance & Administrative Management
- Review and approve operational budget in compliance with Donor approved budget monthly and PSI internal procedures;
- Develop and Submit budget for A360a Project implementation for approval and re-align based on A360a core team and donor demands;
- Oversee management of the project budget and contracts;
satisfactory budget related reporting by the finance team in compliance
with donor requirements and A360a core team requirements.
What are we looking for?
- A Master’s degree in Public Health, Business Administration, or Social Sciences
least ten (10) years of progressively responsible work experience in
partnership management, program management, public relations, or a
- Visionary and exemplary leadership skills:
capacity to prioritize and manage a diverse range of partners, projects
- Good budgeting and financial management Skills Ability to build and lead a self-performing team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Strategic influence and drive for results.
How to apply:
Application for the position must include:
- Cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day -time mobile
phone number (s) and three (3) referees, ONE being your last employer.
will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Monday, 05th
October, 2020. Please note that only short -listed candidates meeting
the above requirements will be contacted. Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate the name of position on the subject line of your email.