|CRDB Bank Plc|
leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in
Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa. The Bank was established in 1996 and
was listed on The Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009.
the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and
preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a
robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the
most responsive bank in the region.
We are a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We are
always on the look out for fresh talent and we hiring people who have
the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required
to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team with
an environment that is conductive to creative thought.
Requisition ID 2322
Reporting to: Zonal Manager
Job Purpose is to be responsible for zone market analysis, analyzing
both product lines and the overall profitability of zone business
branch-wise. In addition, zone business analyst is responsible to
develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and
reporting needs are met on time. Develop, analyze, and present zone
performance and advise areas that require improvements. The end goal is
to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and
align capital and resource allocation within the zone budget. The
Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Full responsible for branch performance review through data analysis against zone sales targets and annual budget.
- Present data review to zone managers and other zone leaders by clearly showing performance and suggesting areas of improvement.
market analysis, analyzing both product performance and the overall
profitability of the business at the branch level and at the zone level.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and meet business data and reporting needs.
- Work with branch managers to identify key areas of improvement in relation to branch performance.
the quality of service, and branch equipment needed for work and ensure
the same is well discussed with the manager and escalation to the zone
manager is done where needed.
- Support zone manager in
identifying opportunities available in cost saving, process efficiency,
people productivity and new businesses.
- Interact with branch management to understand key operational and business challenges and work together to derive solutions.
for business forecasting and budget analysis working in developing
proposed zone and branch budget, participating in positively defending
the budget and accepting constructive improvement required.
- Translate the approved budget into actionable targets line by line and cascade the same to branches with a clear sale target.
- Conduct zone sales and business meetings and invite respective business units at head office to participate where necessary.
for all zone business reports for MIS at zone, branch support and
reports that may be required to go to Head Office.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the zone manager.
- Timely and accurate business and data support
- Relationship management with zone, branch, and head office
- Business performance review
- Data analysis and insights
- Building positive working relationships and team player
- Good communicator
- Innovative and good planner/Organizer
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Education Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Degree in business-related or it’s equivalent.
- Any course in business analytics and data management will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years in business performance analytics
- Business and data management
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Data management
Deadline: 17th July 2023.