locations TANZANIA DSM HQ
time type Full time
job requisition id 30037571
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional
experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain equipment in
an as new condition, assuring reliable performance to standard through
inspections, corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent
condition, problem solving to address root cause of failures and loop
closure and provide input into the ZBB maintenance budget. Use VPO tools
to achieve sustainable results.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Adherence to VPO safety standards
- Ensure and maintain a safe, healthy and Environmental friendly work place.
- Interpret Engineering diagrams for Fabrication purposes.
Workshop equipment’s as per VPO standards, ideal candidate must
competently operate a minimum of Lathe machine, Milling machine, shaping
machine and Pressing machine.
- Complete and support all associated tracking and monitoring in Artisan workstation and take action when required.
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Locate equipment spares, tools and relevant documentation and or systems.
- Carry out repairs / maintenance.
- Maintain the acceptable range of Backlog.
- Generate tags for follow on work
- Ensure customer satisfactions – no rework.
•Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical-(Fitter Mechanics and Welding)
•At least 2 years experience in operation of workshop equipment
•Self driven, ability to work with minimum supervision, agility and ability to work under pressure.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 24th of February 2023.