locations TANZANIA DSM HQ
time type Full time
job requisition id 30037195
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional
experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined
Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Operating equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO Standards
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines online as per standards
- Ensure process quality checks are completed, analyzed and recorded as per Quality standards.
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Use of QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Adherence to VPO safety standards
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Training: Min – 9 months on the job training, SKAP completed within 12 months
- Experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
- Direct reports (solid line):None
- Dotted line reports:None
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 13th of February 2023.