Job Category: Finance
Requisition Number: FINAN001643
Posting Details Posted: February 8, 2023
Locations Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Dar es Salaam, TZA
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Assists in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget, financial forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Serves as a budgetary liaison with partners & program staff and provides guidance and technical assistance.
- Review and process payments requests on timely manner
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,319 POSTS)
Records, Monitoring, Tracking and Reporting
- Recording and reconciliation transactions posed into the Serenic.
- Support the preparation of monthly and end-of-project financial reports.
monthly project spending performance for accuracy, allowability,
availability of project funds, adequate supporting documentation, and
- Assists with monitoring all matters that
may affect the financial integrity of Pathfinder programs or the
organization and assists in investigations in response to allegations of
- Prepares donor required invoices and financial reports in accordance with award terms and conditions.
with ensuring standard financial systems and controls are established
and maintained to provide appropriate level of controls over the
organization’s resources. Ensures compliance with IPSAS, Pathfinder, and
donor policies. Reviews monthly spending performance of country offices
to ensure compliance with Pathfinder and donor policies.
- Provide auditors with requested information.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or
applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a
formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation,
proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by
the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)