|ABSA Group Limited|
We are a diversified standalone
African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of
products and services across personal and business banking, corporate
and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest
diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries
across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified
financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the
continent and around 41 000 employees.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius,
Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in
Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have
representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance
operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and
Head of Debt
locations Absa House – ABT
time type Full time
job requisition id R-15919606
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank
with regional and international expertise, a career with our family
offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to
reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your
future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your
potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Manage the Debt assets products at Absa Bank
Tanzania Corporate Banking segment and lead all the activities required
to grow the franchise in an effective manner, including appropriate
pricing and structuring, focus on cross sell, and becoming the leading
bank in Tanzania
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Directly manage the Debt Balance sheet and P&L targets – along with the relationship managers and product teams
- Formulate overall strategy across coverage segments including products, customer proposition, lending approach.
- Assist Relationship Managers in originating and executing debt transactions across all teams.
- Originate, execute Debt and Investment Banking opportunities
- Work with specialist product areas to offer clients a comprehensive and competitive package to meet their requirements.
- Ensure arrangements with key internal product partners operate in an efficient manner.
- Implement Debt Pricing Policy and ensure appropriate product and relationship pricing.
- Lead New Product Approval process for Debt products at a country level.
- Be fully aware and compliant with all governance issues affecting Debt financing and address these issues accordingly.
- Maintain an up to date Debt pipeline through Salesforce
- Ensure monthly product revenue validation is conducted and pricing on debt products is done above minimum hurdle rates.
dynamics of Debt portfolio, identify opportunities as well as
maintaining good credit quality of the portifolio through proactive
monitoring and control
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Values and Behaviours represent the set of standards which governs the
actions of all of us who work for the bank and against which the
performance of every one of us in Absa are being assessed and rewarded:
• I drive high performance to achieve sustainable results
• I’m obsessed with customer
• I have an African heartbeat
• I believe our people are our strengths