|ABSA Group Limited|
We are a diversified standalone
African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of
products and services across personal and business banking, corporate
and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest
diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries
across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified
financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the
continent and around 41 000 employees.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius,
Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in
Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have
representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance
operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and
locations Mwanza Branch – ABT
time type Full time
job requisition id R-15944888Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank
with regional and international expertise, a career with our family
offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to
reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your
future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your
potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To advise customers and process banking transactions accurately and
timeously through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed
standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Lead Generator Role Profile
- Introduce the Absa Bank’s product features to the potential customers
- Ensuring that customers present all the required documentation as per the product specifications
- Certifying all customer documentation and completion of all necessary documentation
- Forwarding customer application to the sales manager for checking before submission
- Ensure safe custody of customer s documentation under their care and protect customer confidential information.
- Advise the customers of the fates of their applications
market /competitor information from the field and feeding this to the
Lg Leadership with a view to improving our products
- Aware of the channels through which customer can contact bank to share feedback /complaints
Values and Behaviours represent the set of standards which governs the
actions of all of us who work for the bank and against which the
performance of every one of us in Absa are being assessed and rewarded:
• I drive high performance to achieve sustainable results
• I’m obsessed with customer
• I have an African heartbeat
• I believe our people are our strengths
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)