is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to conducting
innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human
condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers
innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
USAID Tanzania Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity
is currently implementing the USAID Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity that
addresses dynamics that threaten habitat connectivity and the long-term
persistence of biodiversity in Tanzania. This activity incorporates a
series of interventions that support and strengthen government and civil
society capacity for biodiversity conservation.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
is looking for a candidate to fill the Natural Resource Management
(NRM) Policy Specialist under USAID/Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity. The
position will be based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Purpose of the position:
The NRM Policy Specialist will be responsible for supporting policy research and advocacy activities.
- Assist in the development and timely implementation of policy research and advocacy (and cross-cutting) activities.
activities that strengthen the enabling environment for improved
management of Tanzania’s natural resources. Conduct policy research and
analysis to inform discussion and actions at multiple levels of decision
- Develop and maintain relationships with key NRM stakeholders and support advocacy efforts.
NRM information, analysis, and recommendations as issues arise and as
this information is needed by decision makers and policy makers.
- Identify and manage local consultants and subcontractors implementing technical activities
monthly status updates on technical implementation and support the
development of quarterly reports, and annual workplans.
- Contribute to the development of project success stories and key achievements in collaboration with the communication team.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
Minimum required Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
Degree in biodiversity conservation, policy, natural resource
management, or related field, and 5 years of experience, Master’s degree
and minimum 3 years of experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- International organization and/or USAID donor experience, a plus.
- Experience working with protected area authorities and ministries managing environment and natural resources in Tanzania.
experience working with counterparts at various levels of government,
private sector leaders, and other stakeholders.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to apply
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. Submit an updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please reference the position title in subject line. The deadline for submitting applications is 04th December 2022.