Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at TIGO Tanzania, 2022
TIGO Tanzania Jobs 2022
Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor
- Dar es salaam
You are responsible for supporting HSES & BCM
Manager to establish and maintain a Healthy, Safety and Environment
Management System, adhere to Global & Local HSE Policies in order to
ensure that HSE risk are mitigated to an acceptable level. Recommended:
WE CONTRIBUTE AND LEAD
By connecting, by owning, by
delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust,
Passion, simplicity, integrity and innovation.
- Manage, promote and proactively help implement and maintain
HS&E programs in line with AXIAN Group and HSE plan, policies,
practices and procedures, to reduce risks in local operations and help
eliminate activities leading to accidents, damages and injuries.
HSE & BCM manager, HS&E Representatives, employees and
subcontractors in general about current and new safe work procedures,
safety policies and applicable regulation and international standards.
compliance with all local and international legislation and regulations
interfacing with regulatory and compliance departments.
the causes of accident/incidents and develop/implement procedures and
methods to prevent similar occurrences in the future, including risk
assessments and action plans. To ensure all significant accidents and or
incidents are cost calculated and findings issued to the local
management team and to the HSE& BCM Manager for review and comment.
form a key advisory role within the operations ensuring the HSE
committee is formed and conducted per quarter or as defined by local
legislation as a minimum. All meetings shall be recorded in minutes and
issued to HSE &BCM Manager for review and comment.
and help evaluate work procedures and environments via workplace and
activity risk assessment to identify potential hazards and ensure that
adequate controls are in place according to internal programs, policies
- Responsible for the supervision and training of all designated local safety coordinators.
the suspension/interruption of activities in local operation facilities
that pose threats to workers’ health and safety are implemented and
managed by local management.
- Ensure appropriate procedures and
safety equipment are implemented and managed by local management, in
accordance with local laws, regulations and relevant international
- Execute periodic inspections of facilities, equipment
and machinery to identify potential hazards, recommend risk reduction
measures and ensure the installation of HS&E features. Follow up on
outstanding observations and actions.
- Provide HS&E training programs and education to current employees as well as new employee orientations.
- Conduct and coordinate review of HS&E Inspections and Audits with the Internal Audit team
- Maintain records and prepare reports on the administration of HS&E matters and other assigned activities.
- Completion of incident investigation, statistics, reports, and trend reporting.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations and participate in periodic global, regional and local meetings.
interface with all departments to ensure Fire Safety Management plans,
Equipment, Fire Marshals are established and tested at regular intervals
along with training for all colleagues.
- Bachelor degree related to Healthy, Safety and Environmental studies
- Safety and environmental certifications (OHSA ).
knowledge of HS&E requirements in accordance with local laws and
regulations as well as applicable international standards.
- Ability to analyse and understand HS&E policies and procedures, and to develop planning and optimization of programs.
- Experience in telecommunication engineering hazards (RF radiation, working at heights, laser safety, etc.) is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of related HS&E and/or Risk Management
- Highly developed leadership abilities with excellent relationship-building skills.
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Must have an ongoing record of professional development.
- Excellent in oral and written communication and report writing skills
- Independent and with good work attitude
are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment
of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted
applicants will be contacted”.
Upload your CV to apply (PDF document is required)
End date to apply: 22/11/2022.