Ongeza Tanzania Limited Jobs 2022
Wholesales Sales Manager
Job Title: Wholesales Sales Manager
Ongeza Tanzania Limited
description: Ongeza is a social enterprise creating a sustainable and
scalable model that reaches rural customers in the last mile. Ongeza
Sales Officers sell directly to rural customers. Ongeza products save
rural customers money, increase their income or improve their quality of
life. Products include but are not limited to solar lights, efficient
stoves, agricultural equipment and inputs, water solutions and
is looking for a Wholesales Sales Manager who can grow wholesales sales
to agro dealers and stockiest who focus on rural Tanzania. This is a
new sales channel for Ongeza and a suitable candidate must have a proven
track record in Agro sales and growing business.
Plans and conducts effective sales calls/visits of hybrid maize seeds
and other Agro Inputs with current and prospective customers.
- Build a Strong Wholesale distribution channel
- Provide agronomic support & advice to customers and prospects.
- Strategically plan activities to generate demand for available products.
- Research and understand the needs of the customer and plan sales activities to increase sales and hybrid adoption.
agronomic and technical knowledge of products in the various segments
and analyze market to understand opportunities that are available to
increase seed usage
- Work with customer complaints to ensure they are resolved.
- Coach stockiest/ retailers on product management to ensure they successfully maintain quality.
- Provide after-sale customer service that increases customer loyalty and repeat orders.
- Plan and deliver presentations to retailers and potential customers that help increase sales in sales area.
execute, and continuously improve a plan for sales area that increases
customer engagement, market share, and profitability.
- Allocates and utilizes available resources to maximize return on short-term and long-term strategic plan for sales area.
contributes to analyze local market needs and suggest changes or
improvements to distribution strategy and farmer’s segmentation.
- Maintains and develop relationship with the customer’s Full accountabilities of accounts receivable.
- Provide the company with the necessary market intelligence required for the commercial success of our business.
- An ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
3 years work experience in the area of hybrid maize seeds sales and
other Agro inputs with a minimum of five years of sales management
- Experience working on agro inputs sales.
- Proven track record in creating new markets for hybrid maize seeds and other Agro Inputs
- Bachelor’s of Agribusiness/ Agronomy and related fields or equivalent education/experience.
- Creative problem solving.
- Fluency in Swahili and English.
- Comfort working in a startup environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Location: Lake zone and Central zone
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Application: Please send, in the body of an email, a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Apply not later than 15/09/2022
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at Ongeza Tanzania Limited – Wholesales Sales Manager