HR Business Partner (1 Position(s))
Job Location : Head Office
To align business objectives with employees and management in
designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to
management on HR related issues.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the zone’s
financial position, midterm plans, its culture and competition
- Partner with business to develop workforce planning and strategies
- Provide guidance to business leaders in interpretation and execution of people agenda
- Identification and Monitoring of talents and management of succession planning
partnership across HR functions to deliver value added services to
management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the
- Provides day-to-day performance guidance to Line
Management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary
- Work closely with zonal management and employees
to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and
- Monitor quality and compliance on the performance
management process as well as ensuring performance culture is instilled
- Support Line managers in identifying Training
needs for respective business units and ensure implementation of
- Initiating and proactively advising HR policy changes basing on business needs
a change lead, through advising and challenging stakeholders with
respect to organizational changes and ensure they have the right
methodologies and tools
- Ensure HR processes within the operating
model function effectively as well as making sure HR services are up to
date and aligned with the wishes of the business.
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and monitor its compliance
- Handle staff grievances and initiate disciplinary procedures where necessary.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business acumen
- HR expertise (Knowledge in multiple HR disciplines)
- Change management skills.
- Relationship management
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Computer skills – proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
- Leadership and people management skills (Coaching, mentorship)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Social Science or any other related field.
- Master’s degree /HR Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 5 Years’ experience in Human resources including HR Business Partnering.
- 2 years’ experience in banking or financial institutions is preferred.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date : 22-Aug-2022
Job closing date : 07-Sep-2022
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc Tanzania – HR Business Partner