|ISOAF Tz Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
ISOAF Tz Limited
ISOAF Tz Limited is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head
office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region .
ISOAFTz Limited is a Tanzania -incorporated company with
its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District,
Tabora Region .The Company is expecting to commence its operations as a
Thermal insulation System Contractor for East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
TITLE: TAX MANAGER
COMPANY: WASCO ISOAFTZ LIMITED
ACCOUNTABILITY: PROJECT – CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
The tax manager is the main player of all the tax related issues for Wasco Isoaf Tz Limited.
Responsible for Planning, Managing, control and advise on all the company’s tax matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the project’s tax financial reporting obligations
- Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, accounting for taxes and preparation and submission of tax returns
- Maintaining relation with TRA, tax advisers and advise other department on all tax matters
- Point of contact for tax authorities.
- Monitoring and advice executive management on tax matters
- Close relationship with senior management when required
- Coordinate tax audits and other regulatory review and investigation
- Manage the VAT process and recovery
- Prepare, review and update tax related policies of the company, including TP policy
- Monitor and manage tax risks across the project.
- Manage relationships with external tax advisers as and when required to include monitoring advisor fees
- Work closely with Payroll and HR teams on employment tax issues
note that the foregoing is not totally exhaustive and that other duties
may, by sufficient notice and consultation with you, be assigned to you
in addition, to satisfy business dictates. Also note that this job
description may change from time to time so as to reflect emerging
business trends and accommodate Company Management re-engineering needs.
degree or Equivalent in Finance/Accounting/Business Management with
emphasis in Accounting -Professional qualified -CPA/ACCA
- Five years prior Managerial experience in accounting areas, experience working with large multinational organizations
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
with all process in SAP (MM, SD, FI), strong analytical skills and
proficiency on Ms office (Excel, power point and Word doc)
- Ability to Multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in fast – paced work environment
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to: email@example.com
Deadline: 22 September 2022.
note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after
the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.