in Tanzania 2022: New Job Opportunities at Total Tanzania 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
DAR ES SALAAM-MAFUTA RD(TZA)
- Enforce PATROM rules and transport procedure.
- Ensure before any issue loading document, the truck is accepted for Safe to Load.
issue, any loading document, ensure the previous load complies with the
loading procedure on product compatibility i.e do not issue loading
document if the previous load was PMS and intended load is Kerosene or
- Report near misses and deviation.
- Take part in OBC monitoring when needed
- Scheduling and delivery:
- Planning delivery orders and ensure orders are dispatched:
- Obtains Customers orders from Customer Service in a systematic organized way
- Ensure drivers and vehicle are available for the trip
- Ensures efficient routing and scheduling of loads in order to avoid client run out of product due to poor scheduling.
that the customer orders are fully met, customer expectations are
exceeded, and ‘best in class’ delivery efficiencies are achieved.
- Respect the time to deliver defined in each customer contract.
- Register trips in the different systems (SAP, TAS…)
- Coordinate the drivers and loading area.
- Optimize the utilization rate of the fleet and organize client deliveries.
- Reduce transportation costs.
- Improve the use of the fleet.
- Prepare all dispatch documents, Invoices etc.
- Optimizes and follows up delivery rounds
- Monitor Dispatch Performance according to SLA
- Implement and follow up the transport action plan and the KPI as per PATROM
- Prepare and update pending orders delivery plan report it regularly to NW, GT, CS, and OPS team
- Manages requests for additional spot trucks in liaison with Transport Coordinator.
and monitor trips in compliance with Branch standards and PATROM
rulesDelivery Execution.Ensures that daily deliveries are executed as
planned and manages any delivery issues (ie. weather problems,
diversions, traffic, etc.).
- Provides customer service with up to date information regarding the execution of the delivery plans.
to customer service queries and assist to prioritize emergency
deliveries if requiredSpecial Movement:Manage product transfers to other
- Manage transit activities.
- Manage Local
hospitality and borrow/ loan.Proof of Delivery (POD) Management:Make
sure all PODs are returned, duly signed and stamped.
- Proper control of PODs
documents raised are correct.Others :Prepare a summary of delivery
documents for day D for Depot Manager to compare with loading gantry
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related Fields.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar job The job holder must be computer literate.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Offer ID 61322BR
Metier Stock Management
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required Less than 3 years
Employer company TotalEnergies Marketing Tanzania Limited
Branch Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total.
With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety
and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation
culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team
whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.