|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
💥JESHI LA POLISI TANZANIA: AJIRA NYINGINE MPYA SEPTEMBA. CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK ALL UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES SELECTIONS 2020/21, CLICK HERE!💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI WA VYUO 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2021 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2021
Location Kilimanjaro – JRO, Tanzania – TZ
Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id 145900
About the role
We are recruiting for an Airport Services Duty Officer based in Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities
such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to
ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer
satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have
overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport
Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all
Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
• Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
• Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
• Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
• Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
• Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working
with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions
for complaint handling
• Facilitating ramp handling activities in
liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualification
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
• Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
• Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
• Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services,
Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 20-10-2021