|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology|
💥Check FORM FIVE SELECTION 2021 | Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Kidato Cha Tano na Vyuo 2021. CLICK HERE!💥
Files | Form 5 and Colleges Joining Instructions 2021/22 for Government
Schools/Colleges All Regions in Tanzania | Click Here💥
💥Important: Uthibitisho TAMISEMI 2021/2022 for Colleges Selection | Verify Now Here💥
💥CHECK UPDATES ZOTE ZA UDAHILI 2021/22. CLICK HERE!💥
Location Mwanza, Tanzania
The purpose of this role is:
provide customer support and queries as required. Support the
achievement of Sales targets through ensuring all orders are processed
and completed within relevant guidelines.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liase with the inventory planners and secure the replenishment stock for customers.
- Answer all incoming customer calls/emails in a professional manner.
- Receive, process and expedite parts orders and enquiries for customers.
- Handle complaints from customers, liase with manager to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Educate the customer on the product/services available to them.
- Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to
customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to
the processes within the company.
- Identify potential customer needs/opportunities to grow the business.
- Degree / Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- 2-5 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Relevant experience in Mining industry
- Knowledge of Aurora/Finance software, experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience in Call Centre/Reception software
- Experience in customer service and handling complaints
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers . We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible
environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected,
and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects
the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where
every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential