Enumerators 15 positions at ACDI/VOCA February, 2023
is a global development organization working in over 60 countries
around the world. In Tanzania, ACDI/VOCA is implementing the
USAID-funded Feed the Future Tanzania Kilimo Tija Activity, which aims
to transform the Tanzanian horticulture market system into a more
vibrant, competitive, resilient, and inclusive one capable of fueling
sustained growth and drawing in new market participants.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
believes that all people should have the opportunity to achieve better
lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. With
diverse partners, ACDI/VOCA empowers people to succeed in the global
Pursuant to its mission, ACDI/VOCA is seeking
enumerators for the Feed the Future Tanzania Kilimo Tija Activity
Baseline Survey to be conducted in the Zonal of influence including
Mbeya, Iringa, Njombe, Morogoro, Unguja and Pemba. Enumerators will be
responsible for collecting high-quality data that meets standards of
completeness, consistency, and accuracy, primarily from individuals who
are expected to directly benefit from the USAID-funded activity Feed the
Future Tanzania—Kilimo Tija (FTFT—KTA).
Duration of Assignment: 1 Month.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
expertise and support during the rollout of the FTFT-KTA baseline
survey and its integration into digital data collection applications
such as KOBO collect or ODK.
- Review the design of the survey,
the field test modules, and the Swahili versions of the survey tools and
MEL training materials that will be used in the field, understand them
and be able to effectively use in the field.
- Attend the FTFT-KTA Enumerator Training Workshop and take part in it to learn and improve skills related to MEL data.
lists districts, villages, and potential beneficiaries (horticulture
smallholder farmers and Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for
sampling and baseline data interviews in each target region.
accuracy, completeness, and confirm that all key variables for sampling
are fully populated (to enable a smooth sampling process).
part in all the required MEL follow-up trainings, such as additional
field testing through “small group calibration” activities and
one-on-one farm simulation visits.
- Provide constructive input and feedback during the planning of field implementation activities.
- Collect baseline data for horticulture value chain stakeholders, including smallholder farmers and MSMEs.
full MEL surveys at a rate of three to five surveys per day, on average
depending on the type of expected beneficiary type.
- Ascertain that the data collected and uploaded to the clouds is complete and of high quality.
with full data cleaning, verification, and quality checks to find
common problems with data integrity, precision, and validity. Give the
results to the MEL Specialist so the MEL Manager and CLA Specialist can
follow up on them.
- Contribute to the collection of materials as
stories to understand and illustrate observed smallholder farmers’ and
MSMEs current situations and challenges.
- Report daily to the MEL
Specialist on progress, irregularities, and any other information
important for the management of relations and responsibilities.
- Provide inputs for the preparation of any other monitoring reports and/or presentations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in any field, Horticulture, Agriculture or Agri business will be an added advantage.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in quantitative or qualitative data collection.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of mobile devices and digital data collection platforms in the collection of data
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision and meeting deadlines without compromising quality.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communications.
- Ability to travel to remote locations.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 9, 2023.
Candidates should indicate the position for which they are applying in
the subject line. Only fully qualified candidates will be contacted for
an interview. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer.