|European Union (EU) Delegation|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at The European Union Delegation to Tanzania, 2022
Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates at the EU Delegation to Tanzania November, 2022
Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Tanzania and the East African Community
you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you
curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU
Delegation represents EU interests and values in Tanzania?
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
traineeship of 6 months within the Political, Press and Information
Section of the EU Delegation to Tanzania and the East African Community,
starting in February 2023, subject to availability of the budget.
- Updating the EU Delegation’s website and social media platforms
- Draft press release and other documents addressed to the media
- Assist the Head of the Political Section with specific research of political nature.
- Political, trade and economic analysis on the local and regional situation, contribution to research, briefings,
- Support daily preparation of press reviews
diplomacy including information, communication, and use of social
media, organization of and participation in various internal and
external events(meetings, seminars, conferences etc.)
- Assist to organise and participate in events by the EU Delegation We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
to the very evolutive context of the COVID-19 breakthrough, applicants
currently residing in Tanzania will only be considered
- Young graduate with a bachelor degree or equivalent diploma in one of the following
- domains: International relations, Development cooperation, Politics, sociology, Law, Economics
- Maximum one year of professional experience
- No previous experience in the EU Institutions
How to apply?
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address DELEGATION-TANZANIA-HR-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europa.eu/europass/en (CVs in other format will not be considered )
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – PPI (you
may only apply to 1 traineeship per delegation, however based on your
profile, the delegation could offer you a traineeship in another
Important information to read before applying
applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as
the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of
the Decision ADMIN (2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs
related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance,
accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all
shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected
candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her
candidacy will be rejected.
EU candidates residing in Tanzania
must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a
pandemic and the costs or repatriation.
The traineeships can only
be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the
legislation of the country of origin. In assessing the applications
received, account will need to be taken of the
and its possible effects on access possibilities to the country of
assignment and thus candidates currently residing in country of
assignment might be preferred.
Delegation informs that even if our Headquarters confirm the
eligibility of the selected candidate, traineeships could be postponed,
suspended or even cancelled considering the very evolving context or the
COVID-19 outbreak in the host country as well as in the country or
The same rule apply if a selected candidate is unable to reach the country of assignment.
The deadline for submitting applications is 2 December 2022.