in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at PATH Tanzania 2022
💥Country Operations Director – Malaria, REACH
Tracking Code 11997
Please note this position is contingent upon award to PATH and approval from USAID.
is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more
than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with
expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of
other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to
the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
seeks a Country Operations Director for the USAID-funded Reaching every
at-risk community and household with malaria services (REACH Malaria)
global project. The purpose of the anticipated contract is to provide
implementation support services and technical assistance to countries to
accelerate progress in comprehensive delivery of facility and
community-based malaria services, including malaria case management,
prevention of malaria in pregnancy, seasonal malaria chemoprevention,
health systems strengthening, data collection and use for service
delivery, and other malaria prevention interventions.
Country Operations Director will lead the Country Operations team, which
will be responsible for providing operational support to the
implementation of activities in accordance with approved work plans
under buy-ins across the 27 PMI priority countries.
operational leadership to oversee and support country activities from
start up to close out, ensuring activities are accomplished on time and
within budget, and project targets achieved.
- Manage a geographically dispersed country operations team, including Country Directors and program backstops.
- Ensure technical and operational support for country activity implementation, project planning and reporting.
development of approaches to build institutional capacity in management
and operations for program staff and local partners for continued
implementation and sustainability.
- Ensuring effective communications between country teams, partners, and the project core team.
country implementation bottlenecks and challenges and work with
relevant project staff, partners, and other country-based and global
stakeholders to develop solutions.
- Oversee project expenditures
against the budget and project implementation, encouraging the use of
monitoring data to foster improvement in program quality.
closely with the REACH Director of Finance and Administration and PATH
departments including Human Resources, IT, Office of Grants and
Contracts, Legal Affairs, and others as necessary to ensure timely and
efficient country operations.
- Support Country Directors with establishing organizational structures and recruiting staff
- Ensure compliance with USAID contract policies and procedures related to program implementation.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,587 POSTS)
- Minimum of a master’s degree in business administration, public health, or related field.
least ten years of experience in progressively more senior roles in
donor-funded projects, including experience with global or multi-country
projects as well as large-scale, complex projects.
- Experience with USAID projects, including contracts, and strong understanding of USAID rules and regulations.
- Experience with global or multi-country projects preferred.
- Experience managing program implementation and operations for health programs in Africa or Southeast Asia.
working with local and international NGO and private sector
organizations, research institutes, and national and subnational
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data for decision-making.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability in leading geographically dispersed teams.
- Demonstrated management, leadership, decision‐making, and interpersonal skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English, with excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Ability to interact professionally in French an advantage.
- Available to travel nationally and internationally up to 25%.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be
considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status,
political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Location USA, DRC, ET, GH, MZ, SN, TZ, UG, United States
Company Location DRC; Ethiopia; Ghana; Kenya; Mozambique; Senegal; Tanzania; Uganda; Zambia; Washington DC, USA;
Position Type Full-Time/Regular