|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2022
Job Description :
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully coordinated beverage business and a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in
Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second largest
beer company with a market share of around 25%.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited, commenced
commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam and
changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002. The company was
acquired by EABL in October 2010 and now has three breweries located in
Dar , Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium
Lager and Serengeti Lite. Other brand portfolios include Guinness
smooth, Guinness, Pilsner Lager. Headquartered in Dar, SBL is also the
distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirit
brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®,
Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®
Purpose of the role
Responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines.
- Operates and monitors the equipment according to the SOP
- Adheres to Environment, Health and Safety procedures and standards
- Performs equipment shutdowns according to the SOP
- Run the equipment at the rated speed
- Capture data and update on provided reporting platforms
- Maintain high standards of hygiene by keeping the equipment and surrounding areas clean
- Deliver product that meets all quality requirements
- Run equipment in compliance with the design parameters
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and safe operation of all machinery under their indirect control.
- Conducts look-listen-feel inspections of the equipment and initiate work requests
- Solves situational problems by using troubleshooting tools
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,319 POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bsc in food Science and Technology, Bsc in Chemical engineering
- Experience in handling machines and autonomous maintenance for at least 3 years in manufacturing industry
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location: Moshi
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :2022-10-13-07:00