|Alistair Group Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Opportunities at Alistair Group, 2022
- Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
- Contracted to Full Time
- Entry Level
Clearing & Forwarding Government Liaison Officer – Tanzania
Reporting to:– Deputy Head of Clearing & Forwarding
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
versatile problem solver who likes to work with clients, internal and
external, to make their lives easier and their businesses more
profitable. A tenacious individual with the ability to communicate with
government authorities and suchlike.
What makes you the right person for this role?
Our values resonate with you – Humility, Honesty, Continual Improvement, Customer Focus & Safety.
enjoy working in an agile team and have the ability to work
independently, take initiative and ownership on projects. You are
solutions-oriented and keen to build a world-class solution offering the
best possible customer experience
- Degree in Clearing and Forwarding or any related.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Clearing & Forwarding for Local Imports, border clearing, and transit goods.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders in the field.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Flexible in work habits and schedules, ready to work for longer hours when required.
have knowledge of government procedures & customs laws relating to
imports, exports, and transit goods for air, sea, and road freight
- Possess a high degree of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili
3. Overall Purpose
- To work as part of a team in the clearing & forwarding department and function as a Government Liaison Officer.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
4. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
shipments, updating our database on arrival information and ensuring
correct shipping documentation is in place in advance.
- Undertake all declaration procedures for imports and exports
- Application of IDFs (Import Declaration Form)
Advice the management on correct and most preferred course of action to
overcome technicalities that may arise in declaration or clearing
- Bonds management and cancellation procedures
- Follow up correspondence between various statutory bodies and other parties
- Obtain customs release for exports and truck border consignment
- Ensure correct use of Tanzania Revenue Authority Tariffs
Ensure that correct values are used during declaration and other
related procedures to avoid losses that may accrue as a result of
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with customs office
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
completing your details and clicking “Submit Application” you consent
to Alistair Group processing your personal information in accordance