|Air Tanzania Co. Ltd (ATCL)|
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) Jobs 2022
Dar es Salaam
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the
needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded
achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds
customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable,
safe, and high-quality services.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below…..
PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
POSITION: PILOT II (FIRST OFFICER) (B767) – (7 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have flown with more than 500 flying hours or above with Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine with Instrument Rating.
- Must have an experience of handling a minimum of 10 tons equipment with a good performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
participate in the Pilot-in-Command’s crew briefing, and make himself
aware of all relevant aeronautical and meteorological information as
well as relevant papers documenting the aircraft technical status and
its anticipated load.
- To prepare the OFP and when necessary,
file the ATS Flight Plan with the appropriate Authority. If stored plans
are used then he should ensure that the correct plan has been
- To carry out such duties concerning the flight in
accordance with the SOP, including procedures, limitations and
performance related to the specific aircraft type, as allocated to him
by the Pilot-in-Command;
- To confirm the safe navigation of the
aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the
geographical position of the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
safely and properly conduct the flight in compliance with the current
flight plan and the Pilot-in-Command’s instructions when the
Pilot-in-Command is not at the controls.
- To provide advice,
information and assistance to the Pilot-in-Command, as may contribute
favorable towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- To assist the Pilot-in-Command in administration duties related to the flight and
seek and receive information and/or explanation from the Pilot-in
Command, as may be necessary to enable fulfilment of functions.
- To assist the Flight Safety Department for all Technical related matters.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th September 2022.
Thanks for reading 7 PILOT II (FIRST OFFICER) (B767) at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)