|Air Tanzania Co. Ltd (ATCL)|
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) Jobs 2022
Dar es Salaam
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the
needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded
achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds
customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable,
safe, and high-quality services.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below…..
PAST PAPERS FROM STANDARD 7 UP TO FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. FREE DOWNLOAD, CLICK HERE!
POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT II –(CARGO) (5 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
of Certificate in one of the following fields; Air Cargo, Ground
Handling or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- The possession certificate of IATA or UFTAA will be added advantage.
possession Diploma in IATA or UFTAA, Marketing, Air Transport
Management, Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Air
Ticketing, Air Cargo, Dangerous Goods, Ground Handling will be added
- Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle general cargo and Post Office mail bags at point of origin.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing cargo and verifies that the import and export documents meet standards.
- Assembles cargo according to destination.
- Check incoming cargo and mail against the cargo manifest.
- Prepare arrival advices for all received cargo as per cargo manifest.
- Accept cargo from shippers and prepare for carriage all shipments from agents.
ensure each unit load devise is inspected prior to and after build up,
and a ULDs in a non-airworthy or non-aircraft-safe condition is not
loaded aboard an aircraft.
- Managing and assisting with cargo loading processes.
- Communicating the shipping status to customers.
- Notifies shippers of delays in departure of shipment.
- Weighs items and determines cost, using approved cargo market rate.
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th September 2022.
Thanks for reading 5 SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT II –(CARGO) at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)