Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at AB InBev, 2022
AB InBev Tanzania Jobs, 2022
PACKAGING TEAM LEADER
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking
for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure
and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
teams, within safety criteria, to ensure production volume plan is met.
All production should be packaged in accordance with ABInBev quality
Key Outputs and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safety of all team members on shift
- Manage PPE compliance and has the authority to take action against non compliance
- Responsible for Machine safe practices, PTW , LOTO and SAM
- Accountable for all process checks to be done as per prescribed frequency
- Manage operator compliance Responsible for quality packaged product delivered to the warehouse
- Ensure Problem solving for all out of control processes
- Verify compliance with daily routines as per Agenda of Routine
Execute Daily schedule :
- Production, changeovers, cleaning and lubrication, autonomous maintenance inspections and fixes
- Operate line equipment where needed, provide shop floor hands on support
- Train on and check the execution of standards by the operation
- Escalate Major issues to the Unit Manager, Packaging Manager
end of shift results report is complete to enable shift handover Ensure
QFR, 5 why and Abnormality reports are done according to triggers
- Facilitate planned training
- Control the hourly employees work hours Resolve issues on-shift Develop team
- TNA plan
- Min: Bachelor Degree – Elec, Mech, Industrial, Instrumental, Chemical & Process Engineering
- Completed Packaging traineeship ABInBev Learnership or Artisan Training
- At least 3-5 years factory production experience
- Demonstrated experience in shift production
superior performance track record indicating a disciplined work ethic
with passion for problem solving and continuous improvement
AB InBev is an equal
opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB
InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company
that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager
approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management
reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria
for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above
specifications may apply no later than the 2nd of September 202.
Thanks for reading New Job Vacancy at AB InBev Tanzania – Packaging Team Leader