AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
East Africa Television (EATV)
The number one youth channel that has grown to a regional with vigor content of educating and entertaining programs.
AFRICA TELEVISION LTD, the number one youth channel that has grown to a
regional with vigor content of educating and entertaining programs. EATV is looking for suitable and qualified people to fill in the following vacancy below:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Dar es Salaam
Job Titles: PRESENTER
and entertain our audience by presenting information in a concise and
precise manner, in order to maintain, attract and increase listenership
of the station.
to get ideas and stories as per show’s target audience and station
goals with its distinctive style that will give the station the edge.
- Present shows as assigned according to established journalistic standards.
- Present assigned shows in attractive ways and according to station programming guidelines and systems.
Be able to use audio and digital equipment’s for on-air operations and
productions purposes and deliver content in appropriate medium and to
the highest professional standards.
- Excellent Communication Skills, fluent in English and Kiswahili
- News & Current Affairs across the World
- Media experience (above 3 years)
- Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Media business knowledge *added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send in their applications enclosing a detailed CV addressed to the:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
EAST AFRICA TELEVISION LTD
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Or by Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver to EATV Studios at Mikocheni Light Industries Area, Mwenge – Da es Salaam
Deadline 22nd August 2022, Shortlisted candidates will be notified.