Beware of Job Scammers!
Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!
|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology|
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Tanzania Jobs, 2022
time type Full time
job requisition id R0044901
Location Mwanza, Tanzania
- Administers and
operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging
and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to
control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and
maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Co-ordinate stock movements and liaise between all Sandvik supplier warehouses.
- Issuing stock to work orders and maintaining stock to the optimum level.
- Minimum 5 Years’ arehouse/stores experience
- A background in the Mining Industry will be an added advantage
- Experience with Heavy Mining or Equipment Manufacturing Environment
- Has experience leading a team.
- Reliable, flexible and great customer relations skills.
- Relevant Technical Qualification (i.e. certificate and/or diploma)
- Experience maintaining surface drilling and underground mobile equipment
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team.
- Basic computer literacy
- You will be proactive, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity Mwanza at Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology – Warehouse Supervisor