|KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Unit Head, Corporate Relationship Management
provide leadership and guidance to a team of Corporate Banking
Relationship Managers and Corporate Bankers with the objective of
growing business in terms of the loan book, deposits, customer base and
income from a given set of customer portfolio and by prospecting and
signing up new customers. Effective account relationship management
resulting in optimization of customer satisfaction, retention and wallet
share through selling multiple solutions from the entire bank’s product
range is critical
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Growth in business volumes, customer base and income.
of leadership experienced by the team and how effectively that
translates into conducive work environment and employee satisfaction.
- Adequacy of personal and staff competence to effectively perform team’s tasks.
- Minimization of exposures and impact of risks associated with KYC, AML and portfolio maintenance.
of CRM team structure and application of established systems (policies,
processes, procedures and tools) for optimal efficiency, compliance
resource utilization and cost containment.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Prospecting for and acquiring new customers.
and ensuring high quality/ consistent service delivery and target
response times to credit requests and other service related requests in
line with set quality standards.
- Organic growth from existing team portfolio to meet set targets.
- Business development through proactive business development to prospects;-
through an effective call program to both existing and prospects,
explore/review opportunities in order to grow corporate balance sheet
the performance of existing portfolio and ensuring that the team
undertakes thorough appraisal to minimize bank exposure,
the highest standards of credit quality in order to identify NPLs and
agree on acceptable exit plan. Seeking opportunities to grow ancillary
- Seeking ‘cross-selling’ opportunities for other products
and services through marketing KCB’s products to existing and
- Maintenance of high team morale and motivation through:
– professional leadership and guidance,
– team building activities to develop team work to ensure highest degree of co-operation and productivity.
– networking and development of efficient market intelligence for use by the team.
credit facilities of the team portfolio to ensure that credit renewals,
extensions and cancellations are effected promptly.
- Liaise and
provide leadership to Corporate Relationship Managers and Corporate
Bankers in areas of expertise, particularly in regards to customer
satisfaction and adherence to bank rules and procedures.
- Work in
close partnership with Credit team, Branch Managers, Director Corporate
Banking to ensure that the credit requests for new and existing
facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with KCB and/or group
- Be conversant with the KYC requirements. Undertake
actions to ensure compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care
and diligence in ensuring all anti-money laundering and KYC requirements
are complied with.
- University Degree preferably in Business Managements i.e. Accounting, Finance, Marketing
- Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (or equivalent) or MBA is an added advantage.
- Eight years’ experience in banking with at least five years in Corporate Banking related role
- Proven leadership and people management skills with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal through the link below and submit your application.
Thanks for reading Unit Head, Corporate Relationship Management at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited