Mara Gold Mine Ltd
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Barrick – North
Mara Gold Mine Limited, 2022
AJIRA MPYA TANZANIA 2022 | NAFASI MPYA ZA KAZI 2022
Remote Technician Trainer
Tarime, Mara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit a Underground Remote
Technician Trainer to join and grow their team. You will be expected to
align to the Barrick DNA and to operate within our mining assets with
our best people teams. You will contribute in a safe and cost-effective
manner to achieve targets in accordance with Mine Safety Standards,
Policies and Procedures and ensure daily targets are met. Recommended:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Ensure a healthy and safe working environment for all employees.
repairing electrical issues, diagnostics / Fault Finding and routine
inspection on a variety of Remote systems (I.e. SANDVIK and RCT) and UG
Machines.(I.e. SANDVIK and CAT)
- Coordinate activities in the unit and report back to Mobile Maintenance Superintendent.
- Ensure that mobile equipment is maintained in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Develop workforce to maintain the underground mines mobile equipment fleet.
- Ensure safe working practices and Hazard identification principles and processes are observed by subordinates at all times.
- Involvement with developing training programs for national workforce and carrying out competency assessments.
commitment to safe work practices by example and act immediately on any
unsafe act or situation observed and monitor standards.
- Full compliance with the OEM repair procedures and all safety and training protocols.
- Complete all training module within the auto electrical and maintenance skills matrix program.
mine underground auto electrical activities and eliminate any wasteful
practices, ensuring agreed target for maintenance are met.
- Support and work through the departmental tactical plans to achieve the overall business objective.
- Developing and managing equipment component change outs and rebuilds where necessary.
- Investigate and implement latest technology that will improve auto electrical works.
- A relevant trade qualification in mechanical or Technician Certificate from a recognized institution.
- A Mechanical Trade Certification is highly desired
Experience and competencies needed
- Minimum of 8 years’ Artisanal experience in mine auto electrical maintenance role..
- Good working knowledge of auto electrical maintenance planning/scheduling.
- Experienced in maintenance practices and techniques.
- Experience in large underground mining operation.
- Experience in delivering technical training programmes.
oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to
interact with People of diverse cultures and levels.
- Strong Safety Background and ability to drive a safe working environment and practices.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills –MS Excel, Access, Word.
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment.
- Driving ability.
What We Can Offer
- You A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
Posting Date 08/13/2022, 12:49 PM
Apply Before 09/27/2022, 12:49 PM
Locations North Mara Location
Thanks for reading Remote Technician Trainer at Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine Limited 2022