Tanganyika Farmers’ Association PLC is pleased to announce that TFA PLC
is looking for interested individuals from diverse backgrounds to fill
the vacant of Directors seat.The term to be filled will begin in
The fields we are looking for shall include but not be limited to Agriculture, Economics, Finance, Risk and Compliance.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
is one of the major stakeholders and most effective player within the
agricultural sector in Tanzania since it commenced operations in
Tanganyika, in 1935. TFA has more than 4,800 members (Shareholders)
representing a cross-section of the Tanzanian farming community.
loDT is a voluntary and unique nationwide membership organization for
directors in their ‘individual’ professional capacity with a mission to
promote best practices in corporate governance through professional
development training and consultancy to those charged with governance
duties”. It is also the voice of Directors (both private and public
Board Of Directors
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institution in the country.
- The candidate must be a shareholder/ member ofTFA with share Certificate.
- Experience of 15 years and above in senior position from a reputable organization and or business.
- Previous experience in Board seating.
- Women and people with disability who meet the minimum qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum age is 21 years and not above 70 years.
- Governance training, fair knowledge and experience of working in agriculture industry ofTanzania is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications are supposed to send their application with the following documents
letter explaining how you meet the requirements and the value you will
add in the Board which should not exceed 2 pages in Word OR Pdf.
- CV which should not exceed 3 pages with three referees.
- Certified copies of your certificates.
- A copy of your share certificate.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
All applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 21st August, 2022 at I6:00hrs.
Application letters should be addressed to;
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, INSTITUTE OF DIRECTORS IN TANZANIA,
P.O. BOX 1320,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.