|ABSA Group Limited|
ABSA Group Limited Jobs, 2022
We are a diversified standalone
African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of
products and services across personal and business banking, corporate
and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest
diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries
across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Absa Group Limited
is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified
financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the
continent and around 41 000 employees.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius,
Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (ABSA Bank in
Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have
representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance
operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and
Applications Support Analyst
Position: Applications Support Analyst
job requisition id R-15935983
Location: Absa House – ABTBring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank
with regional and international expertise, a career with our family
offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to
reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal:
Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your
future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your
potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To manage the implementation, maintenance, and
enhancement of all Applications systems to enable the use of appropriate
platform technology, as an integral and reliable component of business
process within country. Drive convergence of technologies, ensure
delivery of technology projects associated with Applications and liaise
and negotiate with internal customers and technology vendors.
Accountability: Service (Applications) Availability
prime responsibility is for maintaining the availability and
reliability of applications to ensure that IT can effectively meet
service targets in accordance with planned business objectives.
a range of application availability reporting to ensure that agreed
levels of availability, reliability and maintainability are measured and
monitored on an ongoing basis
- Successfully facilitate delivery
of changes to reports needed by the business and ensure that reports and
their dependencies are made available for the business.
- Provide holistic support of application availability to Business Users.
- Take actions to achieve reductions in frequency and duration of incidents that impact application availability.
- Ensure shortfalls in application availability are recognized and appropriate corrective actions are identified and progressed.
- Take action on agreed appropriate actions with Line Management to maintain or improve application availability levels.
- Initiate and coordinate actions required to maintain or improve availability of applications.
- Act as a coordination point for changes to applications when needed.
- Maintain an awareness of technology advancements and best practices that support application availability
Accountability: Test Management
is to ensure that proper testing occurs for all Application changes
released into the production environments as assigned to you by Line
- Work closely with Release Analysts
- Review releases and assign appropriate release testing tasks
- Compile and review the Testing Deliverables
- Conduct installation procedure tests
- Participate in functional, performance, and integration testing results
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Coordinate back out testing
- Conduct supporting documentation review
- Compile test results
- Conduct release test review
- Coordinate post release testing
- Validate and communicate results of testing activities
Accountability: Risk Management
- Build relationship with country IT Risk and Governance team and provide support wherever required.
and deliver to the improvement of the risk profile by delivering
improved governance, risk management, controls and compliance
Accountability: People Management
- Responsible for driving own Performance Development, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging reviews.
utilizing skills matrix, identify training and development
requirements, formulating own plan to be agreed with team leader.
Responsible for ensuring own plan is completed within agreed timescales.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
all necessary training in order to perform the role to the required
standards, including gaining accreditation where appropriate.
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)
Deadline: 08th August, 2022.
Thanks for reading New Job Opportunity at ABSA Bank Limited Tanzania – Applications Support Analyst