|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
Airport Services Agent – Kilimanjaro (JRO)) Tanzania – TZ
Location Kilimanjaro – JRO, Tanzania – TZ
Category Cargo & Airport Operations
Job Id 220000HR
We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Kilimanjaro, Africa.
an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing
five star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create
an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst traveling. You
will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Specific accountabilities include:
• Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the
respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk,
premium lounges and boarding gates
• Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
• Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
• Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
• Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
• Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
• Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,411 POSTS)
The successful candidate will have:
• High School Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1
year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
• Must have legal rights to live and work in Tanzania.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
How to apply
If you have what it takes
to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now
by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Closing Date: 19-06-2022