|Qatar Airways Tanzania|
HR Coordinator – Eastern Africa (Kenya based)
Kenya – KE
Location Nairobi – NBO, Kenya – KE
Category Corporate & Commercial
Job Id 169901
Qatar Airways are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity
to join our International HR team based in Nairobi, Kenya as HR
Coordinatior for Eastern Africa Region.
Reporting to the HR Manager-
Eastern Africa , you will be responsible for providing HR support for
the 8 countries in the region including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda,
Ethiopia, Djibouti, Somalia & Sudan.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
will add immediate value by providing support to line managers in our
Ground Services, Commercial and Cargo in the areas of employee
relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development,
performance management, and talent management.
This represents a
fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading
Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract
and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in
all departments including Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with Local Managers.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
- Ensure the local legal requirements are strictly adhered to
- Follow-up of recruitment procedure in coordination with Local Managers.
- Ensure appropriate induction and onboarding of new staff.
- Supports with performance management and disciplinary processes
- Prepare HR reports required by Regional HR Management
- Follow up and coordination of employee Annual Leave Balances, sick leave, updates in Oracle, and maintain Personal Files.
- Ensures smooth implementation of HR and Administration policies
various administrative duties to support HR records and administration
requirements in line with compliance and record keeping requirements
travel, hotel bookings for HR Management. Answering correspondence,
setting up conferences/workshops, travel, budget, payroll, explaining
policies, coordinating support services, etc.
- Collect monthly payroll data in coordination with accountant consultant.
Be part of an extraordinary story
skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries
to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite
opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges
that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a
part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an
Our best is here and still to come. To
us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s
never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 years relevant experience in HR Coordinator role in fast paced, multisite environment
in supporting recruitment activities, investigations, grievance and
disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company
policies and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Exposure to HRMS such as Oracle
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
This role may require regular travel across the Region.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
About Qatar Airways Group
story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across
12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken
records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the
fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our
customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to
our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is
the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your
ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global
Closing Date: 12-06-2022.